The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence in public on the Outcomes of Doha Conference of the Parties (CoP) 18.
The Committee will meet at 3.30 pm on Tuesday 18 December 2012 in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House.
- Rt Hon Edward Davey MP, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change (DECC)
- Rt Hon Gregory Barker MP, Minister of State, DECC
- Ben Lyon, Head of International Negotiations, DECC
- Pete Betts, Director, International Climate Change, DECC
Timings are approximate.
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- The Kyoto Protocol Second Commitment period
- Progress towards a universal legal agreement on climate change
- Fast-start and long-term climate finance
- The UK gas strategy and international leadership on climate change