The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence on The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority at 9.30 am on Tuesday 22 October 2013, Committee room 8, Palace of Westminster [confirmed]
- John Clarke Chief Executive Officer, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Ken McCallum, Director, Shareholder Executive
- Mark Higson, Chief Executive, Office for Nuclear Development
Timings are approximate.
Topics to be covered
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- nuclear decommissioning costs,
- geological disposal facilities, and
- contractual arrangements.