The Energy and Climate Change Committee will hold its first evidence session on Low carbon innovation on Tuesday 14 January 2014 in Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster.
Tuesday 14 January, at 9.45 am
- Rob Saunders, Head of Energy, Technology Strategy Board;
- David Clarke, CEO, Energy Technologies Institute;
- Professor Jim Skea, RCUK Energy Strategy Fellow and Professor of Sustainable Energy, Imperial College London; and
- Professor David Fisk, The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers.
Timings are approximate.
Topics to be covered
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- The Government’s current strategy towards low carbon innovation;
- The Low Carbon Innovation Coordination Group’s function;
- Allocation of public funds towards low carbon innovation; and
- International partnerships.