The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence in public on Investment in Energy Infrastructure and the Energy Bill at 15.00 on Tuesday 13 November 2012 in The Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
Who will be attending?
At 15.15, representatives from the investment community:
• Ian Temperton, Climate Change Capital
• Representatives from the Low Carbon Finance Group
• Peter Atherton, Independent Energy Analyst
Timings are approximate.
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
• The impact of recent Government actions on investor confidence.
• How the forthcoming Energy Bill might boost investor confidence.
• What impact other Government measures to increase investment in new energy infrastructure might have.