The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence in public on 'Investment in Energy Infrastructure and the Energy Bill'.
The Committee will meet at 5.00 pm on Tuesday 20 November 2012 in Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster.
At 5.00 pm:
- Rt Hon Edward Davey MP, Secretary of State, Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC)
- Simon Virley, Director General, Energy Markets and Infrastructure, DECC
- Jonathan Brearley, Director of Energy Strategy and Futures, DECC
- Phil Wynn Owen, Interim Permanent Secretary, DECC
Timings are approximate.
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- What progress has been made in developing proposals for electricity market reform.
- How Government might increase investor confidence.
- Potential sources of finance for new energy infrastructure.
Image: Parliamentary Copyright