The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence on Green Deal Watching Brief (part 2) on Tuesday 1 April 2014 in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
- Peter Broad, Policy Manager, Citizens Advice
- Jenny Holland, Head of Parliamentary Team, Association for the Conservation of Energy
- Jenny Saunders, Chief Executive, National Energy Action
- Richard Lambert, Chief Executive, National Landlords Association
- Matthew O'Connell, Policy Officer, British Property Federation
- Cllr Tim Moore, LGA Environment and Housing board, Local Government Association
- John Alker, Director, UK Green Building Council
Timings are approximate.
Purpose of session
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- Take-up levels of the Green Deal and reasons for drop out
- Cost-effectiveness of the Green Deal and ECO and customer savings
- Monitoring energy and carbon savings
- Public awareness and communication