The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence on Green Deal Watching Brief (part 2) on Wednesday 7 May 2014 in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House.
Panel 1, at 9.30am
- Holly Sims, Corporate Affairs Manager, Calor Gas Ltd
- Nick Chase, Director, Policy and Research, Action with Communities in Rural England
Panel 2, at 10.15am
- Dr David Kennedy, Chief Executive, Committee on Climate Change
- Dr Dorte Rich Jorgensen, on behalf of Edge
- Dr Nick Eyre, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford
Timings are approximate.
Purpose of session
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- Delivery of the Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation (ECO) in rural areas
- Energy and carbon savings
- Public awareness and communication of the Green Deal
- Barriers to take up of the Green Deal