The Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence in public on Green Deal watching brief at 3.00pm on Tuesday 5 March 2013 in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
- Professor Tadj Oreszczyn, Director of the UCL Energy Institute and Professor of Energy and Environment
- Dr Nick Eyre, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford
- Dr David Kennedy, Chief Executive, Committee on Climate Change
- Eric Salomon, Energy Field Services Director, EDF Energy
- Simon Stacey, Managing Director of Energy Services, RWE npower
- Neil Clitheroe, CEO, ScottishPower Retail and Generation, Scottish Power
- Peter Broad, Policy Manager, Consumer Focus
- Simon Osborn, Principal Policy Adviser, Which?
Timings are approximate.
The session will explore a range of issues, including:
- Monitoring the energy and carbon saving from the Green Deal and ECO;
- The Golden Rule;
- Using large-scale energy-related data to monitor the Green Deal and ECO;
- Consumer interest, take-up and drop-out rates; and
- Monitoring whether the Green Deal offers value for money.