The Energy and Climate Change Committee and Environmental Audit Committee will hold the first of two joint public evidence sessions on Solar Power Feed-in Tariffs at 2.40 pm on Tuesday 29 November 2011 in the Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House.
At 2.40 pm
- Daniel Green, Chief Executive Officer, HomeSun
- Howard Johns, Chairman, Solar Trade Association
- Peter Capener, Chair, Bath and West Community Energy
- Jeremy Leggett, Chairman, Solarcentury
At 3.30 pm
- Gregory Barker MP, Minister of State for Climate Change
- Moira Wallace OBE, Permanent Secretary, Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Simon Virley, Director General, Department of Energy and Climate Change
All timings are approximate.
The second meeting will be at approx. 11.40 am on Thursday 1 December when the Committees will meet in the Boothroyd room, Portcullis House, to take evidence from:
- Chloe Smith MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury
- Jonathan Mills, Director General, Energy, Environment and Agriculture, HM Treasury