The Energy and Climate Change Committee will hold the fourth oral evidence session of its Electricity Market Reform inquiry on Tuesday 8 February 2011 in Committee Room 19.
Energy and Climate Change Committee
Who will give evidence?
At 10.15 am
- Chris Hunt, Riverstone
- Peter Atherton, Head of European Utility Sector Research, Citigroup Global Markets
- Shai Weiss, Partner, Virgin Green Money
- Shaun Mays, Climate Change Capital
At 11.15 am
- Harry Huyton, RSPB
- Doug Parr, Greenpeace
- Nick Molho, WWF
- Alan Simpson, Consultant to Friends of the Earth
Timings are approximate.
What will the meeting cover?
The investment challenge in the energy sector
- Where the money will come from for EMR
- UK renewable energy ambitions
- The package of proposals in the EMR consultation
Who else will the committee see?
A provisional timetable of oral evidence ( PDF 82 KB) is available on the committee’s website.