The Energy and Climate Change Committee holds the final session of its inquiry into Carbon Capture and Storage on Tuesday 4 February 2014 in Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster.
Tuesday 4 February 2014, at 9.30am:
Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Rt Hon Michael Fallon MP, Minister of State
- Jonathan Holyoak, Deputy Director, Office of Carbon Capture and Storage
Timings are approximate.
Purpose of the session
The session explores a range of issues, including:
- DECC policy levers to drive CCS;
- Issues relating to transport and storage of carbon dioxide; and
- The potential for industrial CCS.