The Energy and Climate Change committee will take evidence on the 4th Carbon Budget review on Wednesday 8 January 2014 in the Wilson room, Portcullis House.
Who will give evidence?
Committee on Climate Change at 9.30 am:
- Lord Deben, Chairman, and
- David Kennedy, Chief Executive.
Timings are approximate.
Which topics will be covered?
- The Committee on Climate Change’s approach to the 4th carbon budget review
- Climate science, international action and EU developments
- The cost-effective path to the 2050 target
- Potential impacts of the 4th carbon budget