The Education Committee holds its final evidence session in its inquiry into School Partnerships and Cooperation on Wednesday 3 July.
Parliament TV: School Partnerships and Cooperation
Inquiry: School Partnerships and Cooperation
Wednesday 3 July, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Prof Sir George Berwick, Chief Executive, Challenge Partners
- Kirston Nelson, Assistant Director for Education, Wigan Council
- Sean Harford, Regional Director for East of England, Ofsted
- Professor David Woods, Former Principal National Challenge Adviser for England
- Lord John Nash, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Schools
- Andrew McCully, Director General, Infrastructure and Funding, Department for Education
Purpose of the Session
This is the second, and final, formal session of oral evidence in the Committee's inquiry into School Partnerships and Cooperation. The first aim of the session is to explore the structures needed to encourage a culture of school partnership, cooperation and collaboration. The second aim is to discuss to what extent these conditions are in place and what needs improvement.