MPs hold evidence session on School Direct
11 September 2013
The Education Committee focus on the role and efficacy of Schools Direct during the final evidence session in its inquiry following up on its 2012 report.
Location: Wilson Room, Wednesday 11 September
- James Noble-Rogers, Executive Director, Universities Council for the Education of Teachers (UCET)
- Pam Tatlow, Chief Executive, Million+
- Martin Thompson, Executive Director, The National Association of School-Based Teacher Trainers
- Professor Chris Husbands, Director, Institute of Education, University of London
- Rt Hon David Laws, MP, Minister of State for Schools, Department for Education
- Charlie Taylor, Chief Executive, National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL)
Purpose of the Session
This is the second of two sessions of oral evidence for the Committee to follow up on its report Great Teachers: attracting, training and retaining the best (April 2012). Today’s session will focus on School Direct.
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Central government, Education, Parliament, House of Commons news, Commons news, Committee news, Schools, Teachers, Ministers
Share this page