The Education Committee holds its third evidence session on behaviour and discipline in schools at 9.30 am on Wednesday 27 October in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
The Committee will hear evidence from school leaders and representative professional associations to hear the views of some of those who hold responsibility for standards of behaviour in schools.
It will then take evidence from organisations representing pupils with Special Educational Needs and their parents and carers.
- Russell Hobby, General Secretary, National Association of Head Teachers;
- Mike Griffiths, Head of Northampton School for Boys, Association of School and College Leaders;
- Gillian Allcroft, Policy Manager, National Governors’ Association; and
- Charlie Taylor, Headteacher, Willows School
10.30 am (approx.)
- John Dickinson-Lilley, Vice-Chair, Special Educational Consortium;
- Jane Vaughan, Director of Education, National Autistic Society;
- Virginia Beardshaw, Chief Executive, I CAN; and
- Paula Lavis, Policy and Knowledge Manager, YoungMinds