open - accepting written submissions
Deadline for written submissions is Monday, 23 October 2017.
Scope of the inquiry
The Education Committee invites written submissions on the following issues:
- Graduate outcomes and the use of destination data
- Social justice in higher education and support for disadvantaged students
- Senior management pay in universities
- Quality and effectiveness of teaching
- The role of the Office for Students
The Committee values diversity and seeks to ensure this where possible. We encourage members of underrepresented groups to submit written evidence. We aim to have diverse panels of Select Committee witnesses and ask organisations to bear this in mind when we ask them to choose a representative. We are currently monitoring the diversity of our witnesses.
Terms of reference: Value for money in higher education
Send a written submission