The Defence Select Committee on its first evidence session in the inquiry into Operations in Libya will question military and UK representatives from the United Nations, NATO, and the EU.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday 12 October in The Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Sir Mark Lyall Grant KCMG, UK Permanent Representative to the UN
- Christian Turner, Director, Middle East and North Africa
- Cathy Adams, Legal Counsellor, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
And at 11.30am
- Mariot Leslie CMG, UK Permanent Representative to the North Atlantic Council
- Air Marshal Sir Christopher Harper KBE, UK Military Representative to NATO and EU.