Defence Committee holds third oral evidence session on Future Army 2020.
Tuesday 8 October 2013, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
At 2.00 pm:
- Brigadier (retired) Ben Barry, Senior Fellow for Land Warfare, International Institute for Strategic Studies
- Professor Theo Farrell, Head, Department of War Studies, Kings College London
- Brigadier (retired) Allan Mallinson, historian and defence commentator
at 3.00 pm:
- Lieutenant General (retired) Robin Brims CB CBE DSO DL, Chair, Future Reserves 2020 External Scrutiny Group
- Major General (retired) Simon Lalor CB TD, member, Future Reserves 2020 External Scrutiny Group
- Air Vice-Marshal (retired) Paul Luker CB OBE AFC DL, Chief Executive, Future Reserves 2020 External Scrutiny Group
- Mike Cherry, National Policy Chairman, Federation of Small Businesses
- Alexander Ehmann, Head of Government, Parliamentary and Regulatory Affairs, Institute of Directors
This is the third evidence session for this inquiry.
As part of the inquiry into Future Army 2020, which is examining the MoD’s plans for the future structure of the Army, the Army Rumour Service is hosting a web discussion for the Committee. You can post your views in response to the Committee’s questions on their website at http://www.arrse.co.uk/house-commons-205.
Image: Parliamentary copyright