Under-Secretary of State for Sport and Tourism, Minister for Civil Society and lottery representatives questioned on society lotteries by Culture, Media and Sport Committee.
Tuesday 16 December 2014, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Andy Duncan, Chief Executive, and Daniel Dyball, Head of Policy and Regulatory Affairs, Camelot
- Dawn Austwick, Chief Executive, Big Lottery Fund
- Carole Souter, Chief Executive, Heritage Lottery Fund
- Mrs Helen Grant, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Sport and Tourism, Department of Culture, Media and Sport
- Mr Rob Wilson, Minister for Civil Society, Cabinet Office
- Jenny Williams, Chief Executive, Gambling Commission