The Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee takes evidence on gambling from former Secretary of State Tessa Jowell and former Sport and Tourism Minister Richard Caborn.
Thursday 12 January 2012 in the Grimmond Room, Portcullis House
- Tessa Jowell, former Secretary of State, Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Richard Caborn, former Minister for Sport and Tourism, Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Andre Wilsenach, Executive Director, Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Phillip Brear, Gambling Commissioner, Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Graham White, Chairman, Jersey Gambling Commission