Committee holds public evidence session at Wembley Stadium
29 March 2011
The Culture, Media and Sport Committee will hold the next evidence session for its inquiry into Football Governance outside Westminster at Wembley Stadium today. The evidence session will be available to watch live on the FA's web site.
The Committee will hear from three panels.
- David Bernstein, Chairman, The Football Association
- Alex Horne, General Secretary, The Football Association
At 11.45 am
- Roger Burden, National Game representative, The Football Association Board
- Kelly Simmons, Head of National Game, The Football Association
At 12.30 pm
- Stewart Regan, Chief Executive, The Scottish Football Association
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Culture, media and sport, Sports, Committee news
Share this page