The Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee will hold its next evidence session on Tuesday, 8 March as part of its inquiry into football governance, taking evidence from Premier League clubs, Lord Mawhinney, the former Chairman of the Football League, and Henry Mcleish, author of the Review of Scottish Football
Tuesday 8 March, in Committee Room 15 at 10.45am
- David Gill, Chief Executive, Manchester United
- Peter Coates, Chairman, and Tony Scholes, Director, Stoke City
- Niall Quinn MBE, Chairman, Sunderland
- Lord Mawhinney, former Chairman of the Football League
- Henry McLeish, author of the Review of Scottish Football
Press are welcome to attend evidence sessions. However, Committee rooms are subject to change and seats cannot be reserved in advance. It is advisable to allow at least 15 minutes to pass through security checks.