The Culture, Media and Sport Committee will hold its final evidence session for the Online Safety inquiry on Tuesday 19 November.
This final evidence session will focus on social media, regulation and Government policy.
- Simon Milner, Policy Director, UK and Ireland, facebook
- Sinéad McSweeney, Director, Public Policy, EMEA, Twitter International Company
- Tony Close, Director of Content Standards, Licensing and Enforcement, Ofcom
- Claudio Pollack, Group Director, Content, Consumer and External Affairs Group, Ofcom
- Rt Hon Damian Green MP, Minister of State for Policing, Criminal Justice and Victims
- Mr Edward Vaizey MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries
- Claire Perry MP, Special Advisor to the Prime Minister on Preventing the Commercialisation and Sexualisation of Childhood