The Culture, Media and Sport Committee are to hold a final evidence session as part of the Football Governance inquiry follow up
This is the Committee’s final evidence session following up from its 2011 Football Governance Report. This session will provide an opportunity for the Committee to hear from the supporters groups, the Football League, National Game Board and the Football Association, with a particular focus on the proposed reforms to governance structures, club ownership, and the debt problem.
Tuesday 17 July 2012, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Malcolm Clarke, Chair, and Steve Powell, Director of Policy, Football Supporters Federation
- David Lampitt, Chief Executive, and Tom Hall, Head of England and Wales, Supporters Direct
- Greg Clarke, Chair, and Andy Williamson, Chief Operating Officer, Football League
- Roger Burden, Chair, National Game Board
- David Bernstein, Chair, and Alex Horne, General Secretary, the Football Association