The Culture, Media and Sport Committee holds a further evidence session as part of their inquiry on 'Combatting Doping in Sport'.
Wednesday 19 April 2017, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Dr Barry Fudge, UK Athletics
- Dr John Rogers, formerly, UK Athletics
- Dr Rob Chakraverty, formerly, UK Athletics
- Ed Warner, Chairman, UK Athletics
- Liz Nicholls, CEO, UK Sport
Purpose of the session
The Committee's session is likely to focus on allegations surrounding UK Athletics and the Nike Oregon Project, as well as the approach of national governing bodies towards tackling doping and the situation of amateur and youth doping.