The Communities and Local Government Committee holds its second oral evidence session today for its inquiry into the Government’s decision (made last July) to revoke and abolish regional spatial strategies. What impact will this change to the strategic planning system have on new house building and will the Government’s proposed "New Homes Bonus" stimulate the construction of enough new homes?
The meeting will be held in the Grimmond Room, Portcullis House.
- Colin Haylock, Royal Town Planning Institute
- Hugh Ellis, Town and Country Planning Association
- Ron Morton, Shortwood Green Belt Campaign
- Mark Steele, Ringwood Town Council
- Alice Ross, Save the Countryside
At 5.40 pm
- Justin Milward, Woodland Trust
- Fiona Howie, Campaign to Protect Rural England
- Brenda Pollack, SE Sustainability Forum