Monday 23rd May, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Keith Burge, Chair, Institute of Economic Development
- Kieran McNamara, Chair of CEDOS, Chief Economic Development Officers Society/Association of Directors of Environment, Economy, Planning & Transportation (CEDOS/ADEPT)
- Dr Hugh Ellis, Chief Planner, Town and Country Planning Association (TCPA)
- Paul Evans, Director, UK Regeneration
- Richard Summers, President, Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
The Committee announced an inquiry into Regeneration on 3rd February 2011. The Terms of Reference can be found at: Regeneration - UK Parliament
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. For meetings in Portcullis House, the entrance is located on Victoria Embankment. For meetings in the Palace of Westminster please enter via the visitor entrance, located next to the main St Stephen’s entrance. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 30 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee rooms and the timing of meetings are subject to change. Those interested in attending the session should check the venue by contacting the House of Commons Public Information Office on 020 7219 4272 on the day before the hearing.