Oral evidence taken at 4.30 pm on Monday 14 October on the Performance of the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG), 2012-13.
- Sir Bob Kerslake, Permanent Secretary
- Helen Edwards, Deputy Permanent Secretary and Director General, Localism
- Peter Schofield, Director General, Neighbourhoods
- David Rossington, Director, Finance
- Andy Rose, Chief Executive, Homes and Communities Agency
- Sir Michael Pitt, Chief Executive, Planning Inspectorate
Each year, the Committee takes oral evidence about the performance of the Department for Communities and Local Government. This session will focus on the management and administration of the department. There will be a further session, with the Secretary of State and Ministers, later in the year.