The Communities and Local Government Committee opens the oral evidence for its inquiry examining the adequacy of the law, as it affects park homes and their residents, and how well it operates.
First Oral Evidence Session Park Homes
Monday 5 March 2012 in The Council Chamber, Bournemouth Town Hall, Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth, BH2 6DY
- Ken Ayres, Chair of borough-wide Park Home Residents' Association
- Tony Boardman, Park home resident
- David Buckle, Park Home resident
- Pauline Jones, Park home resident
- Sandra Shortman, Park home resident
- Wendy Stephens, Park home resident
- David Curson, Director, Berkeleyparks
- Paul Tarr, Director, Berkeleyparks
- Richard Grigg, Owner, Stour Park site
- Councillor Roger West, Elected member
- Councillor Lawrence Williams, Elected member
The Committee announced an inquiry into Park Homes on 21 December 2011.
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. It is being held in the Council Chamber in the main Town Hall building which is located in the town centre, in Bourne Avenue opposite the Central Gardens. Please go the reception for admission.