MPs question business and planners about new planning regime
10 October 2011
The Commons Communities and Local Government Commmittee opens oral evidence for their inquiry into the National Planning Policy Framework
The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Dr Adam Marshall, Director of Policy and External Affairs, British Chambers of Commerce
- Jessica Bauly, Head of Infrastructure, Confederation of British Industry
- John Rhodes, Director, Quod Planning
- Paul Cheshire, Emeritus Professor of Economic Geography, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Alex Morton, Senior Research Fellow, Policy Exchange
- Dr Hugh Ellis, Chief Planner, Town and Country Planning Association
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis.
For meetings in Portcullis House, the entrance is located on Victoria Embankment.
Please note there is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 30 minutes to pass through security checks.
More news on: Housing and planning, Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Planning, Agriculture, animals, food and rural affairs, Business, industry and consumers, Industry, Energy and environment, Countryside, Regeneration, Regional planning and development, Housing, Commons news, Committee news
Share this page