The Communities and Local Government Committee will hear evidence on the National Planning Policy Framework in The Grimond Room, Portcullis House on Wednesday 9 November 2011.
At 4.20 pm
- Trudi Elliott CBE, Chief Executive, Royal Town Planning Institute
- Richard Summers, President, Royal Town Planning Institute
- Adrian Penfold, author of Penfold Review of Non-Planning Consents
- Nick Reeves OBE, Executive Director, Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management
At 5.10 pm
- Rt Hon Greg Clark MP, Minister of State for Decentralisation and Cities, Department for Communities and Local Government
The Committee announced an inquiry into the National Planning Policy Framework on 27 July 2011. The Background Briefing Note ( PDF 26 KB) about the Committee’s inquiry is available on the Communities and Local Government Committee's inquiry page.