The Commons Communities and Local Government Committee holds its third evidence session on the National Planning Policy Framework.
A background note about the committee's inquiry is available on the inquiry page on the committee's website
Monday 24 October 2011, Grimond Room, Portcullis House.
- Robert Sullivan, Head of Corporate Affairs, The Football Association
- Mhora Samuel, Director, The Theatres Trust
- Tony Burton, Director, Civic Voice
- Stephen Wright, Principal Lawyer (Planning), The John Lewis Partnership
At 5.10 pm
- Emmalene Gottwald, Senior Planning Advisor, WWF-UK
- Shaun Spiers, Chief Executive, Campaign to Protect Rural England
- Stephen Joseph, Executive Director, Campaign for Better Transport
- Roger Harding, Head of Policy, Research and Public Affairs, Shelter