The Commons Communities and Local Government Committee will hold an oral evidence session on Monday 20 December on Localism.
The Committee announced an inquiry into the Government’s plans for localism and decentralisation of public services on 28 July 2010. This is the fifth evidence session in the series.
- David Congdon, Head of Policy & Campaigns, Mencap
- Vic Rayner, Chief Executive, Sitra
- Gemma Bradshaw, Policy Advisor, Communities & Transport, Age UK
- Dr Rob Berkeley, Director, The Runnymede Trust
- Eugene Sullivan, Chief Executive and Peter Wilkinson, Managing Director for Policy, Research & Studies, Audit Commission
- Steve Freer, Chief Executive, CIPFA
- Jessica Crowe, Executive Director, Centre for Public Scrutiny
Grimond Room, Portcullis House