The Committee announced an inquiry into the Government’s plans for localism and decentralisation of public services on 28 July 2010. This is the third evidence session in the series.
Monday 29 November 2010
- Ben Kernighan, Deputy Cheif Executive, National Council for Voluntary Organisations
- Ralph Michell, Head of Policy, Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations
- Matthew Pinner, Policy Adviser, Federation of Small Businesses
- Tom Ironside, Director of Business and Regulation , British Retail Consortium
- Edward Cooke, Executive Director, British Council of Shopping Centres
Grimond Room, Portcullis House.
Further evidence sessions will be announced in due course.
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. For meetings in Portcullis House, the entrance is located on Victoria Embankment. For meetings in the Palace of Westminster please enter via the visitor entrance, located next to the main St Stephen’s entrance. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 30 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee rooms and the timing of meetings are subject to change. Those interested in attending the session should check the venue by contacting the House of Commons Public Information Office on 020 7219 4272 on the day before the hearing.