The Committee holds its second litter evidence session on 6 January.
The Committee holds its second evidence session on litter and fly tipping on Tuesday 6 January at 4.15pm. In this session the Committee takes evidence from the broadcaster and litter campaigner David Sedaris, alongside industry representatives.
Tuesday 6 January, Thatcher Room, Palace of Westminster
- Cherry Lewis-Taylor, McDonald's Franchisee, McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd (Submission 89)
- Giles Roca, Director General, Tobacco Manufacturers Association (Submission 95)
- David Sedaris, Broadcaster, author and campaigner on litter
- Jane Bickerstaff, Director, Industry Council for Research on Packaging and the Environment (INCPEN) (Submission 31)
- Jacob Hayler, Economist, Environmental Services Association
- Martin Kersh, Executive Director, Foodservice Packaging Association (Submission 57)
- Alex West, Senior Manager for Corporate Affairs, The Wrigley Company Ltd