First Oral Evidence Session
Monday 28 November 2011, The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
The performance of the Department for Communities and Local Government in 2010–11
- Sir Bob Kerslake, Permanent Secretary, DCLG
- Andrew Campbell, Director of Strategy and Performance, DCLG
- Sue Higgins, Director-General, Finance and Corporate Services Group, DCLG
- David Prout, Director-General, Localism, DCLG
- Pat Ritchie, Chief Executive, Homes and Communities Agency
Second oral evidence session
The financing of new housing supply
- Nick Jopling, Executive Director of Property, Grainger plc
- Paul Smee, Director General, Council of Mortgage Lenders
- David Lunts, Interim Executive Director of Housing and Regeneration, Greater London Authority
The Committee announced an inquiry into the Financing of new housing supply on 6 September 2011.
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. For meetings in Portcullis House, the entrance is located on Victoria Embankment. For meetings in the Palace of Westminster please enter via the visitor entrance, located next to the main St Stephen’s entrance. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 30 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee rooms and the timing of meetings are subject to change. Those interested in attending the session should check the venue by contacting the House of Commons Public Information Office on 020 7219 4272 on the day before the hearing.