The Communities and Local Government Committee takes evidence from the Rt Hon Grant Shapps MP, Minister for Housing and Local Government, Department for Communities and Local Government on financing of new housing supply.
Monday 30 January 2012, The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Sean Oldfield, Chief Executive, Castle Trust
- Graeme Moran, Managing Director (Portfolio & Acquisitions), Assettrust
- David Toplas, Chief Executive, Mill Group
- Peter Mahoney, Chief Executive Officer, R55 Group
- Pat Rtichie, Chief Executive, Homes and Communities Agency
- Richard Hill, Deputy Chief Executive, Homes and Communities Agency
- Rt Hon Grant Shapps MP, Minister for Housing and Local Government, Department for Communities and Local Government
The Committee announced an inquiry into the Financing of new housing supply on 6 September 2011.
Image: Parliamentary copyright