This is the third oral evidence session for the inquiry into financing of new housing supply.
Monday 19 December 2011, The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- David Edwards, Executive Director for Housing and Regeneration, Oxford City Council
- Mayor Sir Steve Bullock, Housing Portfolio Holder, London Councils
- Cllr Paul Andrews, Member, Planning and Housing Commission, Association of Greater Manchester Authorities
- Chloe Fletcher, Policy Manager, National Federation of ALMOs
- Mark Butterworth, Director, Residential Landlords Association
- Nigel Terrington, Chief Executive, Paragon Group
- David Orr, Chief Executive, National Housing Federation
- Steve Binks, Group Director, Finance and IT, Places for People
- Waqar Ahmed, Group Director of Finance, L&Q
- Mark Henderson, Chief Executive, Home Group
The Committee announced an inquiry into the Financing of new housing supply on 6 September 2011.
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. For meetings in Portcullis House, the entrance is located on Victoria Embankment. For meetings in the Palace of Westminster please enter via the visitor entrance, located next to the main St Stephen's entrance. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 30 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee rooms and the timing of meetings are subject to change. Those interested in attending the session should check the venue by contacting the House of Commons Public Information Office on 020 7219 4272 on the day before the hearing.