Eric Pickles gives evidence on community budgets
24 June 2013
The Communities and Local Government Committee takes evidence on Community Budgets and Greater London Authority Act 2007 and the London Assembly on Monday 24 June 2013 in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
- Louise Casey CB, Director General, Troubled Families Programme, DCLG
- Jim Hopkinson, Head of Targeted Services and lead on Troubled Families, Leeds City Council
- Jayne Moules, Co-ordinator, Newcastle Families Programme (Lead for Troubled Families), Newcastle City Council
At 5.00 pm
- Rt Hon Eric Pickles MP, Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government
- Brandon Lewis MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary for Local Government, DCLG
The fourth session of this inquiry will provide the Committee with an opportunity to hear from those taking part in the Troubled Families programme which is being run out of the Department for Communities and Local Government by Louise Casey CB.
The session will also allow the Committee to put questions to the Secretary of State and the Parliamentary Under Secretary for Local Government based on the evidence received in submissions and during the previous sessions.
Greater London Authority Act 2007 and the London Assembly
At 6.00 pm
- Brandon Lewis MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Local Government, DCLG
The fourth session of this inquiry will provide the Committee with a chance to examine the Government’s views on the future of the London Assembly—in light of recent legislation and the report of the London Finance Commission, which recommended greater tax and spending powers for the Mayor of London.
Image: Parliamentary copyright
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Central government, Parliament, House of Commons news, Commons news, London, Committee news, Public administration, Ministers, Communities and families, Economy and finance
Share this page