The Communities and Local Government Committee is holding a short inquiry into the Department for Communities and Local Government's consultation on National Planning Policy. This first evidence session provides an opportunity for the Committee to hear what stakeholders think about the proposals in the consultation.
Monday 8 February 2016, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Kate Henderson, Chief Executive, Town and Country Planning Association
- Richard Blyth, Head of Policy Practice and Research, Royal Town Planning Institute
- Shaun Spiers, Chief Executive, Campaign to Protect Rural England
- Rachel Fisher, Head of Policy, National Housing Federation
- Peter Andrew, Deputy Chairman, Home Builders Federation
- Councillor Martin Tett, Vice-Chair, Local Government Association Environment, Economy, Housing and Transport Board, and Leader of Buckinghamshire County Council