On Tuesday 27 November, the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee will take further evidence in its inquiry into Women in the Workplace.
Tuesday 27 November 2012
Committee Room 19, Palace of Westminster
- Brona Reeves (Barclays) and Jemima Coleman (Herbert Smith Freehills), Employment Lawyers Association
- Sarah Jackson, Chief Executive, Working Families
- Denise Linay, Royal College of Midwives
At 10.15am (approx)
- Ceri Goddard, Chief Executive, and Daisy Sands, Policy and Campaigns Manager, Fawcett Society
- Helen Wells, Director, and Rachael Saunders, Head of Communications & Policy, Opportunity Now
- Sophie Garner, Discrimination Law Association
At 11.00am (approx)
- Sarah Veale, Head of Equality and Employment Rights, Trades Union Congress (TUC)
- Ro Marsh, National Officer, FDA
- Sharon Greene, National Women's Officer, Unison
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee Rooms and timings are subject to change.