The Business, Innovation and Skills Committee will hold its first evidence session for its inquiry into Women in the Workplace on Tuesday 20 November 2012.
Grimond Room, Portcullis House
At 9.30 am
- Danna Walker, Chair, Architects for Change
- Professor Jane Dacre, Royal College of Physicians
- Sheila Wild, consultant
At 10.15 am (approximately)
- Diane Johnson, Electrical Contractors Association
- Ms Bola Fatimilehin, Head of Diversity, Royal Academy of Engineering
- Clare Walker, Royal Aeronautical Society
At 11.00 am (approximately)
- Mike Buchanan, Chief Executive, Campaign for Merit in Business
- Steven Moxon, academic
- Dr Catherine Hakim, sociologist
- Heather McGregor, Director, Taylor Bennett
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee Rooms and timings are subject to change.