The Business, Innovation and Skills Committee holds its third evidence session in its inquiry into the impact of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) on the UK economy.
Tuesday 20 January 2015, The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Allie Renison, Head of Europe and Trade Policy, Institute of Directors
- Elisabeth Roderburg, TTIP Adviser, British American Business
- Emanuel Adam, Policy and Public Affairs Manager, British American Business
- Dr Adam Marshall, Executive Director of Policy and External Affairs, British Chambers of Commerce
At 10.30am (approx)
- Kate Ling, Senior European Policy Manager-NHS European Office, NHS Confederation