The Business, Innovation and Skills Committee will be holding its fourth evidence session into its inquiry into The Kay Review of UK Equity Markets and Long-Term Decision Making on Tuesday 5 March.
Tuesday 5 March 2013
Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
- Anita Skipper, Corporate Governance Adviser, Aviva Investors
- Steve Waygood, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Aviva Investors
- Neil Woodford, Head of UK Equities, Invesco Perpetual
- Chris Hitchen, Member of Kay Advisory Board team and Chief Executive, RailPen
At 10.30am (approximately):
- Daniel Godfrey, Chief Executive, Investment Management Association
- Guy Sears, Director, Institutional, Investment Management Association
- Penny Shepherd, Chief Executive, UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association
- Matthew Fell, Director of Competitive Markets, CBI
The sessions will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee Rooms and timings are subject to change.