On Tueday 24 January the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee holds its first oral evidence session on the Insolvency Service where the witnesses represent trade bodies and the trade union.
Tuesday 24 January, Committee Room 19, Palace of Westminster
- Frances Coulson, President, R3
- David Kerr, Chief Executive, Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Vernon Soare, Executive Director, Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales
- John Milsom, Chairman, Joint Insolvency Committee
- Tony Butcher, President, Prospect (Insolvency Branch)