The evidence session will examine universities’ responses to the Browne Review, and the challenges and opportunities presented by the forthcoming changes to higher education funding.
The session will take place on Tuesday 29 March 2011, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster.
- Professor Colin Riordan, Vice-Chancellor, University of Essex, Universities UK
- Professor Ruth Farwell, Vice-Chancellor, Bucks New University, and Chair, GuildHE
- Professor Michael Arthur, Vice-Chancellor, Leeds University, and Chair, The Russell Group
- Professor Simon Gaskell, Principal, Queen Mary, University of London, The 1994 Group
- Libby Aston, Director, University Alliance
- Professor Les Ebdon CBE, Vice-Chancellor, University of Bedfordshire, and Chair, million+