The Business, Innovation and Skills Committee will hold its fourth oral evidence session as part of its inquiry into the Future of Higher Education on Tuesday 3 May.
The Committee will consider the impact of the proposed higher education reforms on widening participation in higher education, including access to the most selective universities, how to raise aspirations, and ensuring that the UK has the skills it needs to compete globally.
Tuesday 3 May 2011, The Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Martin Bean, Vice-Chancellor, Open University
- Dr Mary Bousted, General Secretary, Association of Teachers and Lecturers
- Martin Doel, Chief Executive, Association of Colleges
- Sir Peter Lampl, Chairman, Sutton Trust
- Peter Roberts, Principal, Leeds City College, 157 Group