The Committee will hold its third evidence session on the Future of Higher Education on Tuesday 5 April 2011.
The session will examine the responses of students and higher education unions to the Browne Review and the challenges and opportunities presented by the forthcoming changes to higher education funding.
Tuesday 5 April, in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Aaron Porter, President, National Union of Students
- Sally Hunt, General Secretary, University and College Union
Mike Robinson, National Officer for Education, Unite the Union
- Jon Richards, Head of HE, UNISON Education and Children’s Services
- Daryn McCombe, student reviewer for QAA
- Rebecca Watson, student reviewer for QAA