The Business, Innovation and Skills Committee will be holding its first evidence session for its inquiry into the Government’s draft Consumer Rights Bill.
Tuesday 8 October, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Chris Warner, Lead Lawyer (Consumer Rights), Which?
- David Hertzell, Law Commissioner, Law Commission
- Matthew Fell, Director for Competitive Markets, CBI
- Paul Downhill, Chairman Consumer Policy Advisory Group, British Retail Consortium
- Sue Edwards, Partnership Intelligence Manager, Citizens Advice
- Mike Cherry, National Policy Chairman, Federation of Small Businesses
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee Rooms and timings are subject to change.