On Tuesday 13 December the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee holds its third and final evidence session on debt management where the witnesses will be the Money Advice Serivce, Office of Fair Trading and the Government Minister.
At 10.30am, Tuesday 13 December, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Tony Hobman, Chief Executive Officer, Money Advice Service
- Lesley Robinson, Director of Corporate Services, Money Advice Service
- Vivienne Dews, Executive Director, Office of Fair Trading
- David Fisher, Director-Credit Group, Office of Fair Trading
- Edward Davey MP, Minister for Employment Relations, Consumer and Postal Affairs, Nick Howard, Deputy Director, The Insolvency Service and Kirstin Green, Deputy Director, Consumer Credit and Empowerment, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee Rooms and timings are subject to change.